Making money for part time jobs in Cambodia
Posted on 31st 3, 2016
Finding part time jobs in Cambodia is the way to earn extra money when you want to make it, or when you have free time. Even though you don’t have much time, you can still earn it anyway, but it depends on you.
In Cambodia, there are many job offers to the local people. They can earn money with part time jobs during their free time, 4 hours a day, few days a week, or even during the weekend. Part time jobs are available in Cambodia, especially in Phnom Penh. Part time jobs in Cambodia can provide many opportunities especially to students to earn extra money for their study.
How to get part time jobs in Cambodia
There are different ways to get part time jobs in Cambodia by working just a few hours a day, half day or few days a week.
- Restaurants: In the restaurants, you can work part time. In Phnom Penh, there are lots of restaurants offering both fulltime jobs and part time jobs.
- Ask your friend or your family for this opportunity: Part time jobs in Cambodia are not often announced on the website or newspaper, so you can’t know about this opportunities. Instead, you should ask your friends, your family, or someone else that you know about these opportunities if you really look for part time jobs.
- Submit your CV and your cover letter: In Cambodia nowadays you can submit your CV and your cover letter by online website. This can help the owner of the company to easily look for a staff that is finding part jobs, and they will contact him/her.
- Selling something online: Selling something online is a popular job that helps us to earn money for part time jobs in Cambodia nowadays. People in Cambodia especially for the teenagers love to sell their stuffs online especially on Facebook.com. There are so many people trying to earn money from it.
- Teaching English: This is also a good part time job in Cambodia because English is very powerful language in Cambodia. Everyone needs to learn English for their jobs and communications. Teaching English, you just spend a few hours a day or a few days a week and you can earn about $10 to $15 an hour if you are a native English speaker, but if you are a Cambodian, you can make around $3 to $10 an hour.
- Technical supporting: This is also a kind of part time jobs in Cambodia that you can earn money when you have free time. You can work on Saturday and Sunday. For this jobs, you work as technical supporter like maintenancing computer or repairing hardware.