10 Most common job interview questions
Posted on 7th 8, 2015
The best thing to do before going to the job interview is to prepare your answers well for some questions that you will be mostly asked. You are not required to remember your answers, but knowing how to response will help you to relax during the interview. Good preparation will give you more confident during a job interview as well. There are no specific answers to these questions. The answers are up to you to impress the interviewers that you are the most qualified candidate among all. While preparing for these questions, remember to answer in a positive way because it could help the interviewers see your true potential.
Here are the most common job interview questions:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your strength and weakness?
3. Why should we hire you for this job?
4. What are you supposed to do if you are offered this position? your career goal?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
6. Why are you interested in working in this company?
7. What were you biggest mistakes? Achievement?
8. Why did you leave your current company? (If you change your job)
9. What is your expected salary?
10. Do you have any questions for us (interviewer)?